Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Post.. last week of 26


Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.. this is my first ever blog post and what better a time than to do it the week before i turn 27..

why start a blog? well... i want a forum where people all over the world can read my thoughts and be changed by my life. HAAHHAHA.. at least add some flava to their regular lives.

Today's post is called.. last week of 26.. that's right.. in 4 days i will be leaving the group of 26 yr olds world-wide and become a member of the scary "i'm 27, what am i doing with my life" crowd.

things to expect from my blog.. i will be posting pics with my new DSLR (thanks to Diep) - so you can see how i develop as a photographer... i will talking about good food/restaurants that i have been to - since i love eating out and eating in general.... and any other ineteresting things going on in my life.. the posibillities are endless.. who knows.. i might be sharing about a good movie i've seen, talk about the most recent episodes of all the shows i watch on tv.. or even the books i read.. (j/k.. i dont read... unless workout magazines count???)

ok.. first post down.. many to come. Peace

3 comments:

  1. you guys make me want to blog. =) -Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooove reading blogs! welcome to the world of blogging...this is Syd & Hailey's mom by the way...haha.

    ReplyDelete