Thursday, September 24, 2009

You are what you EAT

This is a very popular saying.. but is it really true??? today's post is going to be about food.

yesterday at the grocery store.. there was a couple in front of me.. of course, they didn't look like they exercise and the contents of their groceries confirmed my thoughts.. here's what they had..
1. 12-pack of Squirt soda
2. 12-pack of Coke
3. 12-pack of Dr. Pepper
4. Large bag of Lay potato Chips
5. Large bag of Pork Grinds "Chicharones"
6. big bag of Sugar
7. 2-40oz of King cobra Beer

wowza.. this was crazy.. i looked in my cart and i had bananas, milk, cereal and bread.. this made me think.. there's a lot of junk food out there. and believe me.. i do love eating my fair share of junk food.. but it's all about balance right??
hmm.. what's for lunch today.. 8 jack in the box tacos? with buttermilk.. HAHa jk

which brings me to my next topic.. i love my food crunchy... except cereal..
everyday for the last 2 weeks, i've been eating cereal at work for breakfast.. i dont know if it's because it's cheap or easy or cheap and easy... but that's what i'm doing. i noticed, i let the milk soak in and get the flakes soggy before i even take a bite.. what the?!?! i love everything crunchy.. bread/toast, hasbrowns, pizza, veggies, fruits.... i like biting into things.. so why do i love soggy cereal?? weird..

1 comment:

  1. i want 2 minutes of my life back.. clicking that link on your gchat... worst decision of my life!

    사랑해 팀 ㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete